Samstag, 25. April 2015

It´s high time

Yes, it´s high time to participate in 2 fun challenges, which both end April 25th!

 ----- Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ---- and ---- Sparkle and Shine Challenge FOUR ----



For these 2 challenges I combined products from Penny Black (die set "hooray"), Altenew (stamp set "Vintage Roses") and Memory box (die set "Resting Birds"). I´m soooo sorry, that I don´t have anything from Winnie&Walter by now... :-(


I´m totally in love with glitter paper and die cuts and vellum at the moment - want to use these components all the time!
In addition I gave the birds some dimension with Glossy Accents:


Thanks for stopping by today! 

9 Kommentare:

  1. Wow liebe Ulina
    super schöne Karte. Ist das eine Stanzschablone?
    lg Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschöne Karte, Ulina! Die Vögelchen sind ja zauberhaft mit den Glossy Accents. Danke dass Du bei Sparkle & Shine mitmachst!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the vellum and little birds!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a beautiful card Uli, love the embossed vellum and the floral die cut. So nice to see you making cards again :0)
    Val x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh Uli this is gorgeous!! I love how you put this together ... beautiful colours and those little birds are so sweet!! Good luck with the challenges! Have a beautiful day

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a pretty card! I absolutely love your design and the way you incorporated the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. LOVE that word die and beautiful pops of colour against the white. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Opps! It looks like I have missed a lot of your posts! And yet you have faithfully visited my blog each time and left me some encouragement! I am sorry my dear friend :( please forgive me!
    This is the card you have sent me! I love it! Its so beautiful and the birds are so cute :) Thankyou so much xxx
    Love Pearl xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...