Dienstag, 31. März 2015

Altenew

Today I´d like to participate in the Altenew March Challenge.
I used up all my wedding congratulation cards last year - so I was in need for at least one new one - here it is:

I used the gorgeous "Persian Motifs" stamp set from Altenew, white and gold embossing powder on some vellum and I incorporated a 3dimensional element, too, to express the magnificence of the architectural detail on the photo.

And this is the challenge theme/inspirational photo (1 of 3):



Thanks for stopping by today!


5 Kommentare:

  1. hallo Ulina,what a pleasure to have something new from your hands ! This card is really unusual, I like it very much. Hugs Erni

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello Uli! So nice to see you posting and with such a beautiful elegant card too ... This is stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo liebe Ulina...
    Ich kann nur sagen Wow Wow Wow...Eine traumhaft schöne Karte...
    (Endlich wieder)

    lg Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What an elegant and beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining the Altenew March challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card Ulina! I like the gold embossing :) Hope you have a lovely day!
    Love Pearl x

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...